Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Monday, January 7, 2019

Plaster shop model progress

The plaster shop model is almost complete but a number of details are yet to be added, including signs, a shop truck and more scenery.


I added a dormer window for the second floor and tar paper  roofing (done by my roofing company of course).  There is a pile of plaster sacks on the porch.


On this side is a covered port where the truck will be parked.  I added some shelves from a Sierra West detail part (it was very tall so I cut it in half).  There is a ladder leaning on the port post.


There is a shed at the back for storage of materials.

I glued a wide piece of card stock to the base of the building so I could add scenery and details before it is installed on the layout.

This has been and interesting model.


No comments: