Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, June 21, 2019

Rubber stamp company complete

I have completed the rubber stamp company.  I added a scenery base under it to allow scenic effects and details to be added around the base of the structure.  The base was made using a section of card stock file folder.  The structure is made almost entirely from wood except the windows and doors.


The front of the structure is the office and sales center and the rear part is where the stamps are made and the supplies are stored.  On the left side of the office wall is a poster showing some of the types of rubber stamps the company makes.


The small shed at the rear contains a boiler to provide heat to melt the rubber for the molds.  The boiler is coal fired so there is a coal bin next to the shed.


The view above shows the rear entrance/exit and the various details I added.

Once more I need to come up with an idea for my next model.


No comments: