Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Vinegar company complete

The vinegar company is now complete.  The final details were the most time consuming.  The front view shows the steps and the porch.  The figure at the top of the steps was strange so I made modifications including a hat brim made from paper.  The bench on the porch is an SS ltd kit which as usual was painful to build as small as it is.


I placed a number of signs around the base of the building to add color.  On the roof to the right is a bird - not sure what kind.


Above is the truck loading dock side with various details and a bulletin board.  The smoke stack at the right was made from a plastic kit sprue.  I have a box of sprues which come in handy for various details.


Above is a view of the back of the structure showing the small raised platform and the indent in the roof above the platform with a pipe to fill the tank and a motor to operate it.


Above is a side view showing the vinegar tanks.

Once more I need to come up with an idea for the next model.




No comments: