Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Steam boiler and machine structure

I have constructed a building to house the steam boiler and machine.  I made the front doors wide to allow viewing the interior as much as possible.  Building sides are board and batten.  On the roof is a small roof window next to the stack  On the right is a vent.


The structure appears lighter than it actually is as I wanted enough light to show the interior.


The side view above shows a large window where you can somewhat see the steam engine inside.  There is a fire extinguisher and fire hose on the side and a coal bin at the back.  On the roof at the back is a barrel with an open top next to the ladder.


Above is a rear view.

 Now again I need to come up with an idea for another model.

No comments: