Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Bar on the other side of the tracks installed

My bar on the other side of the tracks is now installed (on the other side of the tracks from the city). It is on a small patch of land over a short tunnel that goes from the main line to an industrial area.


There is a group of drunk customers exiting the bar arm in arm, and another customer sitting on the ground behind them leaning against the building.  In the background you can see one of the streets of the city.  In the foreground is the narrow road I installed to allow customers to drive up to the bar instead of crossing the yard tracks behind the bar.


Above shows most of the road up the hill.  I built it on a rock wall face that was previously there.  You can see some of the city buildings at the top.


Here you can see the top edge of the tunnel portal and the city station (an old SS Ltd kit).


Another view of the bar.

I am in the design process for my next structure.  Not doing anything outside due to the snow and very cold weather.  I hate snow!!


No comments: