Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Rooming house exterior complete

I have completed the exterior of the rooming house.  The next step is to detail the interior of the upstairs.  The roof lifts off.


The stairs are part plastic, part wood.  Doing the railings was tedious with my shaky hands.  The bench on the front porch is an SS Ltd kit.  


The roof is card stock with wood bracing, and covered with strips of paper painted black then dusted with gray chalk dust.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your fascinating blog and it's firing on all cylinders for me! My favorite era, industries and well researched with glorious BIG images. Thank you for inspiring me in my efforts. I have a LOT of your posts to catch up on...