Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Carpenter shop completion

I have made various modifications to the carpenter shop and yard area, as well as adding more scenery.  All details have also been glued in place.


This carpenter shop project was fun  and I think it turned out well.  Sometimes small projects are more interesting than large industries.


I rearranged the details and added sawdust under the saw horses.  I also added two figures.  The scrap pile at the back between the structures has been expanded.


Above is a higher level view.

Next project

My next project will be a scrap yard.  It will fill a bare area in the middle of the layout area.





2 comments:

ModelTrainGuide said...

Good work! Model carpenter shop is nice.

Model scrap yard... you need many demolished cars.

Galen Gallimore said...

I really like that the shed and fence are still 'natural' wood, while the house is painted. The arrangement of the structures and of course the details tie it all together as one scene, but the white house is set apart and so the eye travels around the scene from focal point to focal point. Great composition and execution, as usual. Stan, you are a master structure builder!