Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Old house and garage model

Here is the old house and garage I have been working on.  It is not totally complete but it has been a while since I posted.  I still need to add a porch and shed on the back and do a little more weathering.


These will be part of a street scene representing an older section of town.  It will be across the track from the industries I just finished.


The side of the house you do not see is blank and will adjoin another structure - have not yet decided what that will be.  The scenery around these structures once they are installed will be somewhat shabby.

For added interest, here is a photo I took some time ago of a deteriorated flat car - I think it was an East Broad Top narrow gauge car.  I was very lax in writing descriptions on my photos over the many years I toured and photographed industries.


I may eventually do a model of this.


No comments: