Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Old house & garage complete

I have completed the old house and garage.  I added some attached scenery at the front and back as it will be difficult to scenic once they are installed since the structures will be in the center of the module.  The scenery was attached on heavy paper glued to the base.


On the front you can see a dog on the porch and a mailbox by the steps.  There is some trash on the grass including some beer bottles and paper trash.


At the rear there is a shed and a porch.  On the porch is a man sitting on a bench reading a book and two children playing.  There is also a variety of junk behind the garage.

Next model.

The next model will be an old hardware store which will be attached to the side of the house opposite from the garage.  I plan to have a front porch on the hardware store with some merchandise on the porch.  I have made some sketches to work from.  With the holidays coming up it may be a while before I make much progress.



No comments: