Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Platform Scale co. bldg #3

This building is not totally complete but almost.  Still needs weathering and signs as well as a few more details.  It also needs the loading platform on the left side where it connects to the other buildings.  This structure uses several parts of the Whiteground kit such as the board & batten siding, wood strips, styrene windows and the corrugated metal roof.


The foundation brick is from embossed cardstock material from my stash.  I decided to add a vertical boiler exposed at the corner and used the hydrocal stack from the kit.  The boiler is cast metal of forgotten origin.


The access porch for the personnel entrance is not complete.  I decided to post this structure as it is since it has been a while since I posted.

I am finished working for tonight so further progress will wait until tomorrow.

No comments: