Welcome

This blog presents my thoughts, information and activities in my model railroading world.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Platform Scale Company model complete

I have completed the Platform Scale Company model (unless I need to make adjustments).  I have named it the Teichmoeller Platform Scale company for my friend who gave me the White Ground kit, some parts of which are incorporated into this model.


The platform above has three standard platform scales - all from kits with minor modifications.  I plan to run a track spur up to this platform.


The platform on this side has a scratch built larger platform scale.  I also added figures and some other details.  I did some weathering on the tarpaper roof so it does not look so new.  Next it gets installed on the layout.

Now comes the most difficult task for any model I build - trying to decide what industry I will model next and gather some research.  Actually it is all fun.




No comments: